Friday, June 13, 2008

Jessica & Bill

This lovely couple got married at a private ceremony in Jamaica, and then returned for a bridal shoot and reception back here in St. Louis. Though it would have been delightful to have gotten to go on a destination wedding shoot in Jamaica, it was still a wonderful experience to do their wedding photographs. It is always refreshing to take some romantic, loving photographs without the pressure of a large wedding party or many locations (even though it's fun!). Here are a few of my favorites from their afternoon. Please note Jessica's stunning, unique dress- with great accessories (not something I normally notice much). She said it perfectly matched the water in Jamaica. If only I could have seen that.

Bill is into photography himself, particularly black and whites, so I had a great time being able to do some dramatic black and white work, too. It was a lot of fun.

Since I'm pregnant, this might have been one of the last times that I get to climb up on walls and perform dangerous feats in the name of photography for a while... I've gotta do it while I still have my balance with a regular-sized belly.






No comments: